7.6.12

SHORT SHIRT

Shirt // Vintage (Mdiq)
Shorts // H&M
Vest // Vintage
Slippers // Steve Madden


Sicily | Valley of the Temples | Agrigente | One of the most beautiful & genius architecture i've ever seen |

20 commentaires:

fran a dit…

your slippers are incredibles, just incredibles. i hope you like my last outfit
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Dianna a dit…

love the steve maddens!!!

Fashiable | Nanne a dit…

I want your blue loafers, they are adorable!

www.fashiable.nl

Kasia a dit…

Thank you dear S! I would love to go to Morocco, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go this summer. If I do, I'll let you know so maybe we could do a meet-up. :) I live in Wrocław (Poland) so if you're ever around let me know as well :) btw, amazing outfit as always.

Style Servings a dit…

STUNNING! Love this!

Daysha a dit…

You have such cute style! :)
xx
Daysha

Allie a dit…

This outfit is AMAZING! I'm loving your blog. Def. going to follow. Keep up the good work!

xoxo

Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Stephanie a dit…

love your crochet shorts super cute!!

xxx
StephC

Gita a dit…

I love your loafers! The whole look is just awesome.
Thanks for you nice comment, it means a lot :)!

xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

Laura a dit…

Sympa les photos! Très beau le short blanc avec la chemise rayée bleue!
Bisous, bonne soirée!

http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

Theadorabletwo a dit…

Beautiful Outfit :)

love Storm

OctoberSong a dit…

love those shorts and your loafers are amazing^^
<3

Hen a dit…

You look fab!
Love the shoes.
Teenage Daydreams X

antonia a dit…

great pictures!!where is it? is it mitoraj(polish sculptor)sculpture?

all the best from Poland :)
http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

Lovely outfit, the loafers and shorts are amazing!
Have a great weekend!
x

nahal a dit…

love your shorts! actually i love it all!


would love for you to stop by my blog as well :)


Figure Of Chic.

chloeandyou a dit…

Love you're shoes and you're short !

xxx
Chloé de www.chloeandyou.wordpress.com

Nicol a dit…

Perfect shirt with the perfect shorts!

xo xo Nicol

www.fashiontnt.com

Roberta a dit…

Perfect look!
Love that mix!
Have a great weekend!
http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

Asmaa El Arabi a dit…

Tout est dans le détail...J'adore